What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owners. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies: persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Improve User Experience: Cookies help us remember your settings and preferences, offering a more personalized experience.
- Site Functionality: Some cookies are essential for you to use our website’s features, such as accessing secure areas.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalize our content for you.
Some cookies we use are from third-party companies, such as Google Analytics, to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our site. These companies use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and how long you are on our site.
Effective Date: [Date]